Linked Forms on different pages

Thank you for sharing that. That code will apply to all forms on the site, all page of the form. None of the code is form-specific or page specific.

That said, what is it about the fields on page 2 of the form you don’t like? Did you want them to be the same width as the fields on page one (even though the fields are different between the pages?) Can you shared a screenshot of the layout you want for page 2? Would the grey boxes be the same size as the blue buttons below, laid out in approximately the same way?

This is how I want it to look – vehicle make and model to be drop down lists

Right now, you have three text boxes, and one phone field on page two. At the very least, those will need to be changed to dropdowns. How are you populating that data?

I have a spreadsheet of makes/manu and models of vehicles…Model list will be filtered based on what they select in the make/manu field. The year field can just be a number or text field

In order to get that sort of functionality (show a model after selecting a make) you will need to Chained Selects Add-On, or custom code. Are you using the Chained Selects Add-On?

No I do not have elite…not willing to upgrade –suggestions?

Without the Chained Selects Add-On, I don’t have a solution for that functionality. I did not want you to spend any time on style before the functionality was ironed out. Without custom code, or the Chained Selects Add-On, I don’t have a solution for you I’m afraid.

Please issue a refund then as I cannot use your solution

Hi Alyson. I’m sorry things did not work out. Please submit your refund request here within 30 days of your license purchase:

Thank you.