Learndash + GF + Paypal (selling courses)

Hi!, everyone, pls help!

1- My stack is Learndash + GravityForm + LearnDash LMS - GravityForms Integration + User Registration + PayPal Checkout.

2- I have a list of courses created and available on Learndash. I have a registration form (GF) to sell the courses on my website. Tests to process credit card and paypal payments work OK.

I need help with the following:

When a prospect enters the registration form to buy a course or several courses I should show him:

1- a form to specifically buy the selected course. That means creating the link “buy course” on the origin page and that connected to where?

2- a generic form that contains a list with all the courses and that the client makes the selection of which course-price he wants to buy?. In that case: where and how do I enter the information for the list of courses?

Please help me with this. I don’t want to be sent a link to a tutorial that I can’t understand and that doesn’t solve this concern (I’ve already read them all).

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.