Issue with REST API V2 on Gravity Forms 2.7.15 Post Server Upgrade to PHP 8.27 & MariaDB 10.11.3

Hello everyone,

I recently upgraded my server to PHP version 8.27 and MariaDB version 10.11.3. Concurrently, I am running the latest version of Gravity Forms, which is 2.7.15.

Post-upgrade, I have encountered an issue regarding the REST API functionality. Specifically, when a new entry is submitted to any of my Gravity Forms, neither Zapier nor Make.com, which are integrated using the Gravity Forms API V2, are receiving a trigger signal from the form submissions.

This issue manifested right after the server upgrades were performed. Prior to these upgrades, the API integrations were functioning flawlessly.

I am endeavoring to ascertain whether this is a bug within the plugin post the aforementioned server upgrades or if the hiccup is stemming from our server configurations post-upgrade.

I have ensured that all other server and WordPress configurations remain unchanged and the issue persists solely with the Gravity Forms API V2 interactions.

I would greatly appreciate any insights or troubleshooting steps that anyone could provide to help resolve this issue. Additionally, if anyone else has experienced a similar issue post server upgrade, sharing your experience and resolution would be immensely valuable.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards,
Xenios

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.