Issue edit field dropdown without license

Hello, i have a website created many years ago by a webmaster with his license. This website works properly today.
Now i don’t have any webmaster and i need to edit by myself some fields of forms, i need to edit some value on dropdown menu but i don’t have a license and i don’t want buy for only edit some field!
Support answer to me: Gravity Forms continues to work even if you don’t have a valid license. However, if you are using a very outdated version of the plugin, it may not be compatible with the most recent version of WordPress or some of the other plugins you’re using. This could result in errors that would prevent you from editing your forms.
ver 1.9.16.8
wp 5.8.6
Can someone help me please for edit dropdown menu into my form?

Hi Matteo. You will need a Gravity Forms license to download the latest Gravity Forms version. Without that, you won’t be able to edit your forms. Your WordPress version is also out of date and in need of an update.

If you purchase a Gravity Forms license, you must update your Gravity Forms plugin manually because your installed version is so old.

I will leave this topic open for now in the event someone can offer other assistance. Otherwise, please refer back to the support ticket you opened. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.