Invisible reCAPTCHA and reCAPTCHA V3 support

+1 here too!

1 Like

+1 for this. I’m frustrated there is no public roadmap. Particularly, because at least one free form plugin includes this out of the box.

+1 for adding V3 support.

+1 for V3 support here, too.

Invisible reCAPTCHA v2 is coming soon (before reCAPTCHA v3.) No date set yet but your requests have been heard.

V3 is so much more powerful and flexible so would be brilliant to do both at once.

Also a public roadmap for Gravity Forms in general is a great idea.

Dale.

3 Likes

+1 with V3 support, invisible V2 would be good too though as you say!

1 Like

+1 for this too

1 Like

+1 on v3 for me too

1 Like

+85 for me (one for each site I need it on, haha)

… and oh my word, do I need it.

It gets a little embarrassing when I tell clients that the free “Contact Form 7” plugin that I migrated them away from had reCAPTCHA v3, but the “better in every way” Gravity Forms doesn’t.

I’ve had a few “well, I guess it isn’t better in every way then…” like comments as a result, haha.

Invisible CAPTCHA v2 has been integrated into core as of v2.4.6.9 and will be available in the next minor release via automatic update.

Please note: you will need to generate new reCAPTCHA v2 keys for Invisible CAPTCHA to work. The old v2 keys will not work.

Thanks a lot, it seems to work :wink:

1 Like

Welcome @thermesmarins - and thanks for the feedback.

I couldn’t agree more with this statement. I would really love (need) to have reCAPTCHA v3 capability. So plus +1-buzillion votes for me please. :slight_smile:

+1 for adding V3 support :slight_smile:

Invisible reCAPTCHA support was added to Gravity Forms v2.4.6.9, so I am going to close this topic. If someone wants to start a reCAPTCHA v3 topic, that’s fine.

I started a new topic here explaining the difference between Invisible reCAPTCHA v2 and reCAPTCHA v3.

© 2008 - 2021. Gravity Forms is a project by Rocketgenius Inc.