I'm receiving Unexpected token '&' [RESOLVED]

Hi! My form is loading correctly, however ajax is not working correctly and submitting the form does not do anything. The console show " Unexpected token ‘&’ ". Any idea what could be wrong?

Thank you

I’m unable to replicate the issue in a default WordPress installation with no other plugins active and using the default WP theme.

Based on our experience and the details of the issue I would recommend you to perform a full conflict test. Due to the nature of the issue, in this case you need to perform the conflict test manually following all the steps described here: https://docs.gravityforms.com/testing-for-a-themeplugin-conflict/

Note that for a valid conflict test, as the documentation explains, the first try must be done with only Gravity Forms enabled, all other plugins disabled, and using a default WordPress theme without custom code (e.g. Twenty Twenty-One).

If you don’t feel comfortable doing this in the live site, you will want to create a staging clone for testing. I’m sure your host would be able to assist you with this task.

Actually, the problem was that the Gravity Forms scripts were not properly enqueued. I’ve added the shortcode via php in the template files, but had to enqueue the scripts separately.

1 Like