iFrame title attribute

Hello all, I submitted a ticket but realized I may not be the only person that has had this particular issue.

Our site is subject to various federal laws. One of them being 508 accessibility. Which must follow WCAG 2.0 AA standards.

The iFrame generated by the plugin for embedding a form on a page, does not contain a title tag. There doesn’t seem to be an easy way for me to put a title tag in the generated iFrame.

Does anyone know if there’s an option or something I’m missing to accomplish this short of writing some javascript to inject it at run-time?

Gravity Forms does not use an iFrame to embed the form in your website. Do you have a link to the page on the site where we can see the form?

Update: unless you mean the iFrame which is used for AJAX embedded forms. In that case, you can enable HTML5 output on your site (on the Forms > Settings page globally for Gravity Forms). That will give the iFrame a title. If you have HTML5 output already enabled for Gravity Forms, then there is something else going on, and I would recommend you wait for a response on the ticket.

That appears to be the problem I didn’t enable HTML5. That solves the problem of not having a title, but the title isn’t editable it’s just a default title. It’s still better than nothing and not a problem as I’m not using more than 1 form on any single page.

1 Like