How to translate the payment methods? (Paypal Addon)

Guys, how are you?

I sent two messages to support within a week, but got no response.

We are using Gravity Forms for a checkout process. Our website is in German, and I translated some terms using the Loco Translate plugin. The big problem is when we try to translate the terms inside the field “Payment method” - “Bezahlverfahren” in german (https://img.onl/tiPiOv).

I didn’t find the correspondence in Loco Translate inside Gravity Forms and also the Paypal addon.

Can you help me with this, please?

Thanks

We replied to youur tickets on the 6th and 8th.

Here is the reply again:

The Credit Card string is translatable, it uses the gravityformsppcp textdomain.

Don’t forget to clear your browser cache and the caches for any caching or optimization plugins or services your site could be using so the changes will become visible.

Best,

1 Like

Hey Richard,

Unfortunately it didn’t arrive in my email inbox, so I’ll take a look later to understand what might have happened. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

The strange thing is that this string is not showing up in Loco Translate. Do you have any other recommendations to give us, please? Is there any way to do this directly through functions.php?

I await you, thanks!

Anyone can guide me with this? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Anyone? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.