How to merg gravity data with pdf template

hi
I nedd a plugin that get template and export some fileds from gravity form on pdf template
like a Certification
give info from file and print on template pdf
any one help me

Gravity PDF is a pretty robust solution for generating PDFs.

1 Like

If you have existing fillable PDF templates you’re looking to fill data from Gravity Forms forms into on submission, Fillable PDFs is another option: Fillable PDFs - Automatically Create PDFs with Gravity Forms

2 Likes

thank u but this plugin can not print filds on pdf templates

It’s called bespoke templates.

For gravity sounds like it can help, just haven’t tried it.

Also Gravity Flow offers a PDF add-on.

Hi sir
There is a problem ,plugins do this not free and I ant send money from iran☹

Do you accept payments from Iran?

1 Like

No, we use Stripe and PayPal Express as our payment gateways available at checkout, neither of which support payments coming from Iran as far as I know.

1 Like

yes all of them not available.
but i have usdt,do u accept this?

yes I will test this choice,
but don’t know is it conncet to gravity or not and is it work correctly on wordpress?

Of course, if you have a way, I would welcome it. I also sent a message to the Gravity Form Iran website(gravityforms.ir). I have not received an answer yet. Are they in contact with you?

[image]

yes all of them not available.
but i have usdt,do u accept this?

No, the payment methods available at checkout are the ones we accept. If you can’t use those payment methods I’m afraid you won’t be able to purchase the plugin.

yes I will test this choice,
but don’t know is it conncet to gravity or not and is it work correctly on wordpress?

Fillable PDFs is part of the Gravity Forms Certified add-on program, so yes.

If you have further questions about Fillable PDFs I’d request you drop us a line via our contact form: Contact Us - ForGravity

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.