How to dynamically populate a gravity form choice field with the previous phone number field

how to dynamically populate a gravity form choice field with the previous phone number field…

suppose i have a form with a phone number field, and an email field. further down the same form I have a checkbox field with two choices ("What is your preferred choice of contact? Choice 1. phone number, or Choice 2. email). If the user chooses phone number in the checkbox field, i’d like that choice to be dynamically populated with the phone number field the user previously inputted, so in effect the choice goes from “phone number” to “phone number +134683737373”. Is this possible?

Thanks

GP Populate Anything’s Live Merge Tags are a good fit here. You could insert the live merge tag for the phone and email fields at the end of your checkbox choices, or as the value’s for those choices if you’d prefer to not to display it on the form. Rough example:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.