How do I set a default notification

I created an was testing notification, I kept getting the wrong info delivered 3 times. I realized it was the original admin notification that was being sent and not my new form. Is there a way other than deactivating the unwanted notifications?

Several ways exist to address this issue without deactivating the unwanted notifications from Gravity Form.

You can either change the recipient email address in the Gravity Form settings to a different email address that you control or modify the content of the original admin notification to include a note or message that explains the situation and directs the recipient to the new form.

Alternatively, you can set up a filter in your email client to automatically archive or delete the original admin notification so that it doesn’t clutter your inbox. You could also check the Gravity Forms Conditional Notifications guideline, which guides you through setting conditions for specific notifications to be sent.

I hope these suggestions help you to find a solution that works best for your needs and preferences. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Yes, I believe the conditional logic is the answer. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.