How can I get sms notifications of partial entries?

Hi, non technical noob here.
I want to be notified each time an entry is made into our form - whether a complete or partial entry.
I have successfully set up the twilio add on and it works fine for complete entries.
However I would like to be notified of partial entries too.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Piers

Hi Piers,

I haven’t used the Twilio add-on myself so I’m not sure if this might be of any value at all:

There’s a free add-on called “Gravity Forms Multi-Page Notifications.” It allows you to send notifications at various stages in a multi-page form. I’m not sure whether it might be possible to use that plugin to cause SMSs to be sent in the same way.

If you don’t find another way, last resort might be to use multi-page notifications to trigger email-to-sms messages. I’m just thinking aloud here… :wink:

Anyway, I hope you find a way!

Cheers,

Phil

1 Like

I would check out Zapier integrations! It is super user friendly and connects a lot of applications!

If Twilio accepts Email-to-SMS, you could certainly use Gravity Forms Multi-Page Notifications to trigger an email with the required template for an SMS to be sent, if you don’t want to use Zapier as Bobby suggests.

My only reservation is that Zapier adds another moving part (well, I suppose so does an additional plugin, in a sense). Otherwise, it’s a feasible solution and free up to a point.

Thanks for the replies. I ended up going in a different direction in the end.
Problem now solved. Thanks

1 Like