Gravity Forms Quiz, disable Next button until answer?

Hi all,
We have a simple quiz with one question/answer per page, the answer explanation shows after either of the answers has been selected.

We’d like to disable the “next” button (and the “submit” button on the last page) until the user has answered the question on that page. This way we would avoid the undesired validation message.

Thank you in advance for the assistance.

Hi DG. I was able to set up the “next button conditional logic” based on the Quiz question, using the option to SHOW the next button on the page break if ANY of the following match, and then I added a rule for each radio button option. That means, show the next button is any quiz choice is made. The Next button will not show up before a choice is made.

Similarly, you can do the same on the Submit button conditional logic (on the Form Settings for this form) to SHOW the submit button when ANY of the conditions match, and set up rules for matching any of your last quiz question’s choices being made.

If you have any questions about that setup, please let us know.

Chris,
Thank you for the reply. I’ve found that location (but not the submit conditional logic), however the next button is never hiding (not seeing any classes added either), and its still functional.

Appreciate your insight.

Thank you Chris. Took me a minute to figure out that the section i was editing was only for the final submit button. I did find (as you mentioned) the conditional logic for each page and was able to succesfully setup the conditions there.

Good deal. Let us know if you need anything else.