Gravity Forms error messages [RESOLVED]

I just updated a site to WP core v 5.2.2 and all the other plugins and theme files. On PHP v7.1. Now I’m receiving a few error messages:

Notice : GFCommon::encrypt() is deprecated since version 2.3! Use GFCommon::openssl_encrypt() instead. in /home4/sunshine/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4435

Deprecated : Function mcrypt_get_iv_size() is deprecated in /home4/sunshine/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 5399

Deprecated : Function mcrypt_create_iv() is deprecated in /home4/sunshine/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 5402

Deprecated : Function mcrypt_encrypt() is deprecated in /home4/sunshine/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 5402

I’ve disabled all the plugins and re-added one by one and tried a standard theme so I don’t think that is the issue.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

That indicates the reCAPTCHA field is using the old stoken integration method. To upgrade it to use the newer integration method you need to generate new reCAPTCHA api keys for your site and add them to the Forms > Settings page.

That should take care of it for you.

1 Like

Perfect, thank you. I looked up the error codes and didn’t find anything specific so glad you could help.

1 Like