Gravity form os breaking...whats the reason and whats the solution? [RESOLVED]

Processing: 1000026571.jpg…

Hey @user643065f19a833892

I’m sorry, but I couldn’t find a screenshot and there is no URL for the page. To further investigate the issue, please enable the WordPress debug log. This will allow us to see if any PHP errors are being produced.

1. Edit wp-config.php and insert the following lines:
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
  1. Reproduce the issue.
  2. Locate the debug log in: /wp-content/debug.log
  3. Paste the latest lines here. No need to paste the entire log file. Just 20 lines or so will do. Please censor any sensitive information.

https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Best Regards
Faisal

Hello Isfaq,

I was wondering if you had a chance to try enabling the WordPress debug that I mentioned in my previous message. If you did, did you come across any errors? If so, could you please share the details of the error code?

If you haven’t tried it yet, have you considered disabling the Gravity Forms plugin to resolve the page breaking issue? Additionally, you can try disabling the caching plugin to see if the page is being cached or not. Another solution would be to try accessing the page by adding a nocache parameter at the end of the URL.

So if your URL is www.mathtia.com/affiliate, the new URL will be www.mathtia.com/affiliate/?nocache=1. That’s how you can check the nocache version of your webpage.

:notebook_with_decorative_cover: Note: If you wish, you can send me a reply in the Bengali language, so I can help you on your own language. Thank you

My developer has solved it. Thanks