Go up the form instead of down the form [RESOLVED]

I would like to the user go up the form instead of down the form if they select a certain option. Is this possible?

Hi Ron. I’m afraid I don’t know of a solution for that. Can you explain your use-case?

Hi Chris, I am creating a form that would allow a user to select from different furniture pieces to stage a room. After they have selected the room they want to stage and the furniture pieces, the next step asks if they want to stage another room. If they select yes, I would like them to go up one level on the form to choose different furnishings for that room. Is this possible?

If I’m understanding you right, it sounds like this could be a potential use-case for Nested Forms. There is some significant setup involved, but it can act as a sort of repeater w/in a form.

1 Like

That’s not possible with any Gravity Forms functionality I am aware of.

To do what you’re trying to do, you might be able to use this plugin from Gravity Wiz:

That would allow you to repeat a section of the form for an additional room. As for going up, rather than down, it would not work like that, but I think you could achieve the functionality.

1 Like

Collision! Two votes for Nested Forms :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. This is what I’m looking for.

1 Like
© 2008 - 2019. Gravity Forms is a project by Rocketgenius Inc.