Generate Report for user based on submission [RESOLVED]

Dear Community,

we created a quiz which gives users suggestions. For this we used Conditional Shortcode.

I have two questions:

1. is it possible to display the suggestions with conditional shortcode on a temporary page (not the confirmation page), e.g. by creating a new post (that is being deleted after the user leaves the page)? If yes, how do I proceed?

2. If no, Is it possible to change the design of the confirmation page and avoid blank spaces (like in the red box)? How?
    The blank spaces appear because the conditions for the shortcode are not met. If it was, it would display the text there. It acts like an empty placeholder.

I’m looking forward to your replies!
Best regards,
Björn

Hi Björn. You can fix #2. If you put all your conditional shortcodes on one line, you won’t get any spaces in the output. The issue is when you put them on new lines, the new lines are interpreted as <br /> or <p> and you get all that extra space. Once you have the configuration of all the conditional shortcodes figured out, remove all the carriage returns, so it’s one long string. That will prevent blank lines from being output when the condition in the shortcode does not match. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Hi Chris, Thanks a lot for the support. It works :slight_smile:

1 Like