Form Using Database to Populate Fields [RESOLVED]

Hi all,

Hope you are doing well. I have this issue that I have been unable to work around it.

I have a project for a Used Car Reseller. The owner of the company wants a form that dynamically changes the next options in the form given a previous answer. My client has a data base with the cars make, model, year, version and price.

So, the form scroll down options changes given a previous answer. For Example.

First input of the form is “Car Brand” the data base has X number of car brands.

Second input is “Car Model” so if in the previous I selected “Toyota” only Toyota models show as an option in this question.

Third input of the form is “Year”, so if I selected a Toyota Car, that was only made on the years 2020 and 2021, only those two years are to appear as an option.

And lastly the las question is the car Version, in here only the versions of the selected Brand, Car Model and Year are to appear.

Now given this form input I need to show a “Buy Price”

So lets say I am a potential customer I fill the form.

I select Toyota, Camry, 2020, XLE V6. I Look up that information in my .csv data base (I could store in in Google Sheets for example) And given that input I show the client “Buy Price XXX.XX USD”

Is this possible?

Have you already checked out the Chained Selects Add-On?

If you don’t have access to that add-on with your license, try a free Gravity Forms demo site where the add-on is already installed:

If the Chained Selects Add-On does not meet your requirements, let us know. Thank you.

1 Like

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!!!

1 Like