Flodesk via API/Webhook

Hey all, I have been trying to connect GF to Flodesk. I have tried everything I can think of to do it with a webhook and even the API. I don’t want to use Zapier to connect the two if I don’t absolutely have to. I see that this exists: Integrate Flodesk & WPForms - CultivateWP

So I have to imagine there is a way to do this with GF too.

Has anyone successfully connected GF to Flodesk and if so can you please share how?

That article points to a plugin which provides the integration between Flodesk and WPForms. We don’t have any integration add-on for Flodesk, and as far as I know there’s no third-party add-on for it either. The closest thing would be using the Zapier add-on.

An alternative could be using the Webhooks add-on to send requests to the Flodesk API.

Note that depending on Flodesk’s requirements you may need to create some custom code to alter the request sent. You can find the filters available for the Webhooks add-on here: https://docs.gravityforms.com/category/developers/hooks/filters/filters-addons/webhooks-filters/

I know the one I shared is for WPForms, that’s why I asked if anyone has ever made a version for GF :slight_smile:

I am not a coder, so I was hoping someone might have done this already and could share it with the community.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.