Finding Activation URL in notification filter [RESOLVED]

Hi,
I am modifying the notification email when a user registers using your registration addon.
I am adding the {activation_url} in the message but is there a way in the gform_notification filter to get that from the entry object or another filter/object?
Many thanks
Helen

Hi Helen. Can you explain a little bit more about what you are trying to accomplish? Maybe there is a way to do that, but I don’t understand what you’re trying to achieve yet. Thank you.

Hi, we have implemented this in a different way now. Sorry to have bothered you.

We were trying to integrate with mailjet, and needed to send the activation url as a variable through to mailjet. Which meant we were going to use the pre_send_email hook to set up the mailjet variables.
But we discovered that the notifications sent by the registration addon, does not call the pre_send_email hook. So we use the wp_mail hook instead and just used the text in the notification configured in the notification and a default mailjet template. Got a bit complicated but we got it working in the end.

Thank you for the update. I appreciate the information.