Feasibility with WordPress Scaling

Hello there,
We have a WordPress site aiming to have very huge amount of visitors, around 1M within few hours!

And we are already setting up WP Cluster instances on GCP to handle server level requirements with central Database instance. At the same time, we are in need of Gravity Forms plugin to collect data.

Can Gravity Form handle and work flawlessly without any database/table level conflicts like locking, key constraints etc?

Looking forward with your inputs.

Thank you.

1 Like

Copy me on this. I have searched this myself but only every found that Gravity Forms is scaleable. Nothing deeper than that statement.

1 Like

Ok, thanks!

This is what I sent to Udit:

Ultimately, this is something you are going to need to test. There is no way for us to know how Gravity Forms will perform in your environment with your specific form and under your expected load. My recommendation is to review our refund policy (we have a 30 day refund policy) and then purchase a Gravity Forms license. Install Gravity Forms in your staging environment, and stress test the form with your particular theme and configuration and any other possible add-ons you may be using. Testing is going to be key here, and as you find hurdles, you can attack those one at a time. Thank you for considering Gravity Forms for your important project. Please let us know what you find out.