Fatal error GF Stripe version 3.0 [RESOLVED]

Hi there, after upgrading GF Stipe add-on form 2.9 to 3.0 I started to receive Fatal Error when I press submit (pay) button in the form. Please help. Thanks.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Stripe\Checkout\Session’ not found in /home/******/domains/******.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityformsstripe/class-gf-stripe.php:2578 Stack trace: #0 /home/******/domains/******.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityformsstripe/class-gf-stripe.php(2289): GFStripe->create_checkout_session(Array, Array, Array, Array) #1 /home/******/domains/******.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/includes/addon/class-gf-payment-addon.php(541): GFStripe->authorize(Array, Array, Array, Array) #2 /home/******/domains/******.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/includes/addon/class-gf-payment-addon.php(478): GFPaymentAddOn->validation(Array) #3 /home/******/domains/******.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): GFPaymentAddOn->maybe_validate(Array) #4 /home/******/domains/******.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #5 /home/******/domains/******.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/gravityforms.php(5796): apply_filt in /home/******/domains/******.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityformsstripe/class-gf-stripe.php on line 2578
The site is experiencing technical difficulties.

First, be sure you are using the latest Stripe add-on, currently 3.0.6. If that is already true, I recommend opening a support ticket:

https://www.gravityforms.com/open-support-ticket/

I think I found the problem. It was some other stripe payment plugins (they are using old stripe library files). I disabled them and it’s working now.

1 Like