Euro currency does not stay [RESOLVED]

I am trying to select the euro currency at the settings but it is getting back to us dollars.
I hope you can help.
greetings of Sophie

This happens when the theme or another plugin is using the gform_currencies filter and the currency array they are returning is missing the “code” property. See the following example showing a currency properties array containing the “code” property: https://docs.gravityforms.com/gform_currencies/#h-2-add-indian-rupee

If you aren’t sure which theme or plugin is using the filter, you might need to run through a conflict test: https://docs.gravityforms.com/testing-for-a-themeplugin-conflict/

Hi Richard, I found the problemmaker. It was a script in function.php of gravitywiz to set the € in front of the price. Is it possible to set the euro sign infront of the price, like we do in europe?

I hope you can help

Hi Sophie. Post your script here, and we’ll help you change it to put the Euro sign before the price.

Hi Chris,

Here is the script:
/**

• Graivty Wiz // Gravity Forms // Move Currency Symbol from the Right to the Left (i.e. “0,00 €” to “€ 0,00”)

• How do I move the currency symbol from the right to the left for Gravity Forms? - Gravity Wiz
    */
    add_filter( ‘gform_currencies’, ‘gw_modify_currencies’ );
    function gw_modify_currencies( $currencies ) {

$currencies[‘EUR’] = array(
    ‘name’ => esc_html__( ‘Euro’, ‘gravityforms’ ),
    ‘symbol_left’ => ‘€’,
    ‘symbol_right’ => ‘’,
    ‘symbol_padding’ => ’ ',
    ‘thousand_separator’ => ‘.’,
    ‘decimal_separator’ => ‘,’,
    ‘decimals’ => 2
    );