Dropdown in List

Hi Guys,

I just want to know if the dropdown is possible in List. Please see the image below.

Hoping for your response.

Hello Priya. Yes, you can do this with the gform_column_input filter:

You can also use the gform_columns_input_content filter to dynamically populate the options if you need to:

Finally, someone created a paid add-on that does this as well, but I’ve never used it:

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

1 Like

I don’t know how to implement the gform_column_input_content .

Is there a video tutorial for this?

There is no video tutorial for this. This is a PHP filter and you will need to be familiar with PHP to use it. The PHP code that can be added to your theme functions.php file, or you can use a plugin such as this one to keep the code separate from the theme: Code Snippets – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Please see this article for additional information on placing PHP snippets: https://docs.gravityforms.com/where-do-i-put-this-code/#h-php

Let us know if you have any other questions.

How about how to put numbers on the left side?

After I implement the PHP, where will I see the output?

You can add a bit of CSS in order to number your list rows. This will number all list rows on your site. You can add specificity to the selectors to target a specific field or form.

/* Numbered List Rows in Gravity Forms */
body .gform_wrapper .gform_fields .gfield_list {
    counter-reset: gf-list-counter;
}
body .gform_wrapper .gform_fields .gfield_list .gfield_list_header::before {
    width: 1.5em;
    content: '';
}
body .gform_wrapper .gform_fields .gfield_list .gfield_list_group::before {
    width: 1.5em;
    line-height: 2.25;
    font-weight: bold;
    counter-increment: gf-list-counter;
    content: counter(gf-list-counter);
}

Source: Numbered List Rows in Gravity Forms

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.