Displaying different form totals - one time or

I have a form set up for donations where people can select to make a one-time payment or monthly payment.

The form total just displays the total donation amount. If someone selects to make a monthly payment, I would like for the form total to display the amount then next to it ‘monthly’.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you

Hi Sophie. You could use two Total fields in the form and conditional logic on each. Show one field when the transaction is “one-time” and the other when the transaction is “monthly”. You can change the wording from Total to whatever you like, so it’s clear it’s a monthly charge.

In your payment feed, be sure you use the correct field as the amount to be processed, based on the conditional logic for each feed (one for a monthly subscription, the other for a one-time purchase.). Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Chris,

I followed what you said but even when putting in conditional logic for each feed (one for a monthly subscription, the other for a one-time purchase) the payment feed doesn’t show for the final stage.

Images attached.

Any suggestions?

I suggest opening a support ticket in this case. Thank you.

https://www.gravityforms.com/open-support-ticket/technical/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.