Display Multiple Confirmations at the same time

Hi, I have a client that wants a unique confirmation for each of 6 options. If multiple checkboxes are selected he would like all selected confirmations to show.

I’m currently using conditional formatting to load 1 confirmation based on the choice, is there a way to load more than 1 whenever multiple checkboxes are selected?

Also, is there a way to make a “Reset Form” button within a confirmation? The client would like users to be able to reset the form once they see the option they have chosen and pick again.

Hi Paul. Only one confirmation will be shown after the form is submitted. If you need to have up to six different pieces of information shown when the form is submitted, you can use the conditional shortcode to show all the content conditionally in one confirmation:

For a Reset Form button, I recommend creating a button that links back to the page where the form is embedded (it can be the same page.) When clicked, that will load the page and the form fresh with no values entered in any fields.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.