Date picker sizing [RESOLVED]

Hello, i want to make date picker windows ( Date Drop Down) a little bigger to normally show year month date or make arow smaller as it hide almost half of date picker window

Hi, Tom.

The Date Drop Down should display like this by default:

Can you please check for any front-end conflicts on your website? Either produced by a third-party plugin or your active theme.

Hey Tom,
Could you please share your exact webpage URL where you’re having the date picker (small size) issue? So I can further investigate to resolve it?

Hello here are the link where if at the bottom you select number of childrens you will get date picker with that look

Summary

Pildyti žalios kortos paraišką - ZALIAKORTA.EU - DV loterija DV2026, zalios kortos pildymas, dv loterijos pildymas, dalyvauti dv loterijoje, zalia korta, dv lottery,)

Hey Tom,

The issue is caused by the Avada theme conflict. To resolve the issue, please use the following CSS in your child theme’s style.css file or in Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS.

#input_4_6.ginput_complex .gravity-select-parent {
  width: 100% !important;
}

#input_4_6.ginput_complex .ginput_container_date select {
  min-width: 130px !important;
}

#input_4_6 .gravity-select-parent .select-arrow {
  left: 80px !important;
}

Then, the output will look like the following screenshot. :point_down:

Give it a try, and let me know how that goes! :smile:

Hello, thank you for your reply, but it not helping wery well :slight_smile: this code only changes that parts which are in code, So if I have 6 parts for 6 children s then I need to add the same code for ewery part other vice it will look like this

Hey Tom,

Please try the following code instead of the last provided code. This code will be applied to all date fields you are using on your website.

.gfield--type-date .ginput_complex .gravity-select-parent {
  width: 100% !important;
}

.gfield--type-date .ginput_complex .ginput_container_date select {
  min-width: 130px !important;
}

.gfield--type-date .gravity-select-parent .select-arrow {
  left: 80px !important;
}

Please keep me posted about the outcome. Thank you :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.