Date Picker field will not search [RESOLVED]

Suddenly without updating any plugins, the DatePicker field will not work during a search. There is no date to be seen on the dropdown, but instead some text entries (not sure where from), and when we type the date manually, it reverts to something weird. Please help, we need to search entries by date, everyday.

Please note, that it is all forms and on all browsers.

can you please provide a screenshot to illustrate your issue description?

Am I supposed to add the following code to functions.php. what is the name of the function in that case?
/**********************************************************************************
datepicker
**********************************************************************************/
wp_enqueue_script(“gforms_ui_datepicker”, WP_PLUGIN_URL . “/gravityforms/js/jquery-ui/ui.datepicker.js”, array(“jquery”), “1.3.9”, true);

wp_enqueue_script(“gforms_datepicker”, WP_PLUGIN_URL . “/gravityforms/js/datepicker.js”, array(“gforms_ui_datepicker”), “1.3.9”, true);

wp_enqueue_script(“gforms_conditional_logic_lib”, WP_PLUGIN_URL . “/gravityforms/js/conditional_logic.js”, array(“gforms_ui_datepicker”), “1.3.9”, true);

wp_enqueue_style(“gforms_css”, WP_PLUGIN_URL . “/gravityforms/css/forms.css”);

If you would like temporary access to wordpress backend, please let me know asap. This is stopping our business processes, so quite urgent, please.

Thanks for the screenshot, I can’t replicate the issue in a default WordPress installation, please see this: Screenshot myFHM5NkGn.png - Droplr

I would recommend you to double check you used a Date field type for that field and make sure that you’re using latest Gravity Forms version, 2.6.4.

If the above is correct, you will want to perform a full conflict test.

I have all of the above suggestions enacted, however there are no conflicts showing and the problem still exists. Would you please suggest which plugins conflict from the following list?

If this is not sorted in the next little while we will be switching to Events Calendar plugin, as we cannot run the business as it is. Sorry, but it is mission critical.

Through trial and error the conflicting plugin is The Events Calendar. Would you please try a work around as we use this plugin, but will have to move it it, if you cannot sort the the problem.

Hi Therese. You will need to contact The Events Calendar support, as it conflicts with the Gravity Forms Entry page. If they need assistance from us, they have our product team’s contact information already. Thank you.

Hi Chris,
Is there some sort of “code of honour”?

It is your plugin that is broken and not working.

Can you contact them? There must be other users who currently use both plugins and are now having to choose one or the other plugin.

Hi Therese. We don’t have any other reports of this problem. I recommend that you reach out to them or open a support ticket here and be sure to include the information that you have already found (that The Events Calendar is causing the datepicker not to work when searching for entries.) Thank you.

I have a support ticket with Events, but their plugin is no broken… so it will be a long time till anything is done.

I cannot search for dates at all in the entries. Why would the search be completely broken as well as the popup?

Hi Therese. I recommend opening a support ticket if you have not already:
https://www.gravityforms.com/open-support-ticket/technical/

We can best help you there if there is anything that Gravity Forms can control.

Oh, one thing I just thought of: whatever your “No Conflict Mode” setting is on the Forms → Settings page: toggle that to the other setting, then save the settings. If you have that Off now, turn it on, save the settings, and vice versa if you have it On currently. That may prevent a conflict. If that does not help, please do open a support ticket. Thank you.

I don’t have that setting…