Coupons Add-On - No forms listed when adding coupons

Hi there,

We have been using gravity forms for a long time. And some things were last updated on our website many years ago (pre-pandemic)

Upon trying to add a new or edit an existing coupon-code, there is a screen to select which gravity form to add the coupon to, but there is nothing for me to click on? I’m not sure if this is a bug or something has changed.

I have tried to inactivate and reactivate the coupons add-on but, to no avail or luck has this succeeded. I’ve checked the forum and the documents but I can’t seem to find anything that replicates this scenario.

I’ve attached an image below for your reference.

Many thanks.

I can’t replicate this issue in a default WordPress installation using latest Coupons add-on 3.0 and Gravity Forms 2.6.3. Make sure you have these versions installed in your site.

If so, you will want to proceed with a full conflict test: Testing for a Theme/Plugin Conflict using the Health Check & Troubleshooting Plugin - Gravity Forms Documentation

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.