Conversational form embed in a page and Google Analytics

I wonder if its possible to embed conversational form within a page?

Conversational forms cannot be embedded within a page. Conversational forms are intended to be used in a minimal, distraction-free environment. If you want the ability to embed them within a page, you can request that on our roadmap: https://www.gravityforms.com/gravity-forms-roadmap/ (click the “plus” icon in the bottom corner to request a new feature).

1 Like

We’ve just implemented a conversational form but don’t seem to be able to track it in Google Analytics because of the minimal container. Is there something I’m missing? Thanks.

It depends on how you are using Google Analytics. Most WordPress plugins use either the wp_head() or wp_footer() actions to output the tracking code, and those actions run in Conversational Forms, so your tracking script should still run. What are you using to embed the Google Analytics tracking code?

We’re adding Google Tag Manager via Beaver Builder. Looks like we’ll need another solution.

ETA: I should say, we’re using the theme customizer that’s built into the Beaver Builder theme to add the GTM code.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.