Constant Contact - Add On Not Populating List on Constant Contact

I have gone through the steps to connect my Gravity Form to my Constant Contact list but my list does not populate.

I have tried reconnecting, I have tried creating a new feed (delete old one and create new one)

Can someone please let me know what step I am missing to get this to work together.

Thank You

Have you tried following the troubleshooting advice from the following page of the documentation:

I have reviewed that document and was not able to find the issue related to my question.

I have enabled logging. Here is a link to the log file.
https://apidocs.abcsupply.com/wp-content/uploads/gravity_forms/logs/gravityforms_8cc4fc7e89b8599c25ca49a224b7276829a89304.txt

To trigger the processing of background tasks, such as queued feeds, the plugin uses the wp_remote_post function to send a request to your site’s Ajax endpoint (/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php).

The core log indicates that the request is timing out, which will prevent the background tasks being processed.

2023-10-27 14:54:31.382168 - DEBUG → GF_Background_Process::dispatch(): Unable to dispatch tasks to Admin Ajax: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 1000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

This is covered by the following page of the documentation:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.