Cannot drag a field, delete form or save a form

Heelo there,

Today I purchased Gravity forms and immediately installed and activated them on my WordPress website.
If I then select a form and want to edit it, nothing works. I am not going to add any items, nor delete any fields and I am also unable to save the form. What went wrong??? I have deleted and installed the winzip with Gravity someware several times, but that does not help

Please Help

Hi Hendrik,

First, start troubleshooting your form by following the official guidelines below.

Then, if it does not work, please enable the WordPress debug log. This will allow us to see if any PHP errors are being produced.

1. Edit wp-config.php and insert the following lines:
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
  1. Reproduce the issue.
  2. Locate the debug log in: /wp-content/debug.log
  3. Paste the latest lines here. No need to paste the entire log file. Just 20 lines or so will do. Please censor any sensitive information.

https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Regards,
Faisal

Hi there, thanks for your quick responce.

meanwhile I have find the problem.

The site uses the plugin WP Backery. When I disable this plugin everything works fine. But not when I turn in on. This site absolutly needs tis wp backery plugin. So it seems I have to destroy my recently bought license. Such a shame of my money. Or do you perhaps have a sollution for this issue

I’m not sure about the compatibility issue with WP Bakery or if there are any alternative solutions available. I believe @chrishajer could help you regarding this.

Have you tried other page builders such as Elementor or Divi? As far as I know, both are compatible with Gravity Forms. Thank you.