Borders around Fields [RESOLVED]

I have version 2.5.16. I am getting this border and cannot figure out, how do I get rid of it?

There’s a good chance this is being added by your WordPress theme. You can check this by temporarily shifting to a different theme and seeing if the borders go away. If they do then one solution is to use a short bit of CSS to hide the borders just on the forms. Without being able to see the form, I can’t suggest exactly what CSS to use.

@lonjones1972 if you share the URL to a page on your site where we can see the form, we can help you override the CSS.

Thank you.

Thanks!

You can add this CSS to your theme (or child theme) stylesheet or via the Appearance Customizer (Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS):

body .gform_wrapper li.gfield {
	border: none!important;
}

Result: Screenshot on 2023-06-01 at 10-28-25.png - Droplr

See also this article for additional information about placing CSS snippets: https://docs.gravityforms.com/where-to-put-your-custom-css/

Also, you will want to update Gravity Forms at some point, because your version is several years old and contains security vulnerabilities that have been fixed in the latest release.

Thanks! that worked great!

1 Like

Will be working GV update now…

1 Like