I have the Elite plan with Gravity Forms, Gravity View, and I’m also using Gravity Wiz Pro to use their perks. I’m in the process of building a business directory that will have tiers where pricing is dependent on the users’ role.
I have a website that has several Roles:
- Contributors are general users who are residents of a neighborhood.
- Supporting Contributors have purchased a subscription for various features and are also residents.
- Business Owners are not residents.
- Basic – Free
- Standard – $25 or Free for Supporting Contributors
- Premium - $100 or $50 for Supporting Contributors
I recognize there might be a few ways to go about adding this pricing, but I’m not entirely sure what is the most simplistic way to deliver these options in the form to users.
I’ve created multiple Product fields that had different choice and pricing visible dependent on the user’s role. I’ve also considered using Gravity Perks’ Discounts which would be applied based on the user’s role.
I’m looking for suggestions for a way to have this work while being as easy for the user to understand. Any ideas?