Basic Pricing and technical requirements before we buy? [PRICING]

Hi there,
I’m recommending Gravity Forms to my client but before I do I want to be sure of a couple of things.

Firstly, does the price for the Basic License Plan escalate in the second year? This is quite an important question as we pay in excess of R18 per US $ here in South Africa.

The second question is technical - my client uses shared hosting which means the PHP server resources are limited by default.
The PHP max_execution_time is 120 and the PHP memory_limit is 256Mb

What are the minimum server requirements for Gravity Forms to function correctly on a website using Elementor?

Appreciate your help,

Kind regards,

Greg

Hi there,

Someone please help with this query :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Greg

Hi Greg.

does the price for the Basic License Plan escalate in the second year?

If you purchase Gravity Forms at regular price (not a sale price) the price remains the same upon renewal. We do occasionally run sales, and in that case, the first year price will be discounted but other years are at regular price. If you are taking advantage of a sale price, the renewal price will be clearly stated when you check out.

The second question is technical - my client uses shared hosting which means the PHP server resources are limited by default.
The PHP max_execution_time is 120 and the PHP memory_limit is 256Mb

Gravity Forms can work in that environment. However, the memory_limit of 256MB can become a problem when using Elementor, Gravity Forms, and a complex theme or many plugins. The only option in that case is to request additional PHP memory from the host, or find a different host with a higher memory_limit.

If you have any other questions, please contact us here:

Thanks for answering Chris!

My client has purchased the Basic license.

Kind regards,

Greg

1 Like