Auto suggest option for post tag field

Hello - is it possible to enable smth like ‘auto suggestion’ for Add Post Tag field? So in case smth similar already exists in tags - it would make suggestion to the user. Pretty handy it would be.
Anyone has code for it, maybe?

This is not a feature of Gravity Forms. I’m not aware of any ready to use third-party snippet or add-on for it either. I would recommend you to post your request in the Job Board.

Hi @adamderesz,

My guess is here and if I understand your request correctly, would be using Gravity Forms Populate Anything - Gravity Wiz and a Multi Select field with the enhanced UI functionality. It will simulate an auto suggest.

We did a short video walkthrough here: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

The other plugin to switch to a better-enhanced select can be found here: GitHub - samuelaguilera/enhanced-select-for-gravity: Example of how to add Selectize.js for Gravity Forms Drop Down and Multi Select fields.. Kudos to @sacom for this one!

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

2 Likes

Hi, that’s a neat tip and solution. Unfortunately this site will not use it due to limited and already fixed tight budget.
Yet - I will for sure bare it in mind for future dev.
Thanks!