Approval before notifcation

I am creating a questionnaire that users fill out, but then I need someone to login and view the report using GravityView and view entries and approve them. Once approved I need notifications to be sent out to the user. Is there a way to do that through GravityVIew?

Thanks!

I would recommend you to reach GravityView support for any questions about it: GravityKit Support: Contact Our Expert Support Team - GravityKit

There’s also another third-party add-on which may help with approvals: https://gravityflow.io/

Gravity Flow’s Approval Step gives you the settings to define notifications upon approval, rejection including via one-click approval links in an email to the assigned staff. If you also setup a User Input step, you can also include a revert scenario (think change answers on the questionnaire).

If you already have GravityView and prefer it over an inbox block/shortcode - check out our integration doc for GravityView that covers how you can leverage Gravity Flow’s steps, statuses and other linkable data within the View design.

Cheers,
Jamie

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.