Any idea why the active field label is not a conditional logic dropdown option?

Howdy,

I’m using this for a dog breed selector tool and suddenly the active fields are no longer an option in the drop downs for the conditional logic. I see the field labels suddenly repeated on other (for no apparent reason) conditional logic drop downs. However when I change the repeats to ensure no other conditional logic is using the same field label, I still cannot find the correct field label I need in the drop down. Super frustrating and the only thing I did was change the order of the HTML code block for the short codes, but I can see no reason why that would be an issue as that was done solely to clean up and organize the view. I change the order back and it still down not work. BTW visibility is set to “visible” per another post here " Fields missing from conditional logic"

Can anyone throw me a bone?
Thanks in advance.

Hi John. It will be impossible to see without seeing the form. I recommend opening a support ticket and including the form export.

You can open the ticket here:
https://www.gravityforms.com/open-support-ticket/technical/

Here is how to export the form:

Be sure to explain the issue you have, referring to the fields by field ID or field name. Thank you.

Hi and thanks for the reply, I will do that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.