AMP Pages Broken Post 2.5 Update

With GF 2.5+ enabled clients’ AMP pages have embedded JS and styles, which is not allowed. The only fix I can find is to disable GravityForms or roll back to post 2.5, is this a know issue with the new version?

I’m having the exact issue. AMP broken sitewide because gravity forms is injecting custom javascript in the header of my site. The only way to circumvent this is to disable gravity forms. I’ve been using Gravity Forms for years now. I’m sick and tired of all the problems lately with gravity forms!

Were you able to get a fix for this?

Its an issue with the plugin, they are aware and have a fix. I opened a support ticket and they offered a dev version of the plugin. I’m going to roll back all the sites I updated to 2.5. Way too many issues already, for what? A UI update? I use the same 3-4 form templates for every job. This was a bad idea all up. Anything following Gutenberg’s lead is.

Anyone having an issue with this should update to Gravity Forms 2.5.4.4 available from your downloads page: https://www.gravityforms.com/my-account/downloads/

You can use these instructions to manually update your Gravity Forms installation. If you continue to have issues after that, please open a support ticket here:

Thank you.

When can I get this from the WP repository? I dont see an option to update via plugins on any sites yet?

For anyone having an issue with this: if you still need assistance with this, please open a support ticket:

Thank you.