Allowable Characters in the Name of a Stripe Feed

I was updating and testing a Stripe integrated form this evening and encountered the following validation error:

:warning: This value must match the regex pattern. (/\A[[a-zA-Z0-9_-]+\z/ does not match for the value gosubscription(annual)_4_1year_2000).

The reason for this error is that my feed, named GO Subscription (Annual), containing parentheses. Removing the parentheses and renaming the feed to GO Subscription - Annual fixed the issue.

Simply a note for those who might venture into this same territory.

Interesting. Thank you for the heads-up. I’ll send this over to the Development team for review.

That’d be great. Pass this along with it…

The feed did process properly once when connected to a different Stripe team. It was when I switched keys and secrets and connected to a new Stripe team that I then encountered this. I think maybe it was related to the API version being used. I’m not sure.

I do have a GF error log from the failed transaction that I could get them if it’d be helpful. Let me know. Thanks!

This issue was caused by a change Stripe made to their API. The latest build of the add-on which is available from the downloads page includes a fix.

2 Likes