Add PLAID support to the Stripe addon for inexpensive ACH payments!

If you’re like me, you just got an email from Stripe about their pricing increases, mostly due to Visa and others increasing their rates/fees.

This really motivates me to do something that I’ve long wanted to do: get my clients to use Stripe + Plaid integration for ACH payments which are really inexpensive. However, my signup forms are all on Gravity Forms, and there’s no PLAID support in the Stripe addon!

If you have US clients and like saving money, add your voice here! Would love to see this happen.

Resources:

Example WP plugins that include Plaid Support in their Stripe integrations:

EDIT: added additional links above, now that I can.

2 Likes

Hi @tevya - we already had an open request for ACH support in the Stripe add-on, and your name was attached to that, so I just added your comments here to that existing open request. Thank you.

1 Like

Excellent @chrishajer! Thank you.

Yeah, I’ve wanted this for a long time. Hopefully enough other people do, or it makes enough sense to the team to add it. Big value add right now as all us long-time Stripe users get hit with the new fees and policies.

2 Likes

@chrishajer feel free to add my voice as well. Our clients would definitely use it.

2 Likes

Will do!

1 Like

Count me in as well. My customers have been asking for this for a while. Do we have an ETA at all? Wondering if we should just code something in the meantime.

1 Like

There is no ETA at this time. I will add a vote for you @gldixon

2 Likes

I couldn’t find the original post you mentioned @chrishajer, but please add a vote from me too. This would be a gamechanger!

1 Like

Hello @therishipatel - go ahead and create your own note. We’ll attach it to the existing feature request. They won’t appear on the roadmap until they’re under consideration or planned. Thank you.

1 Like

Our clients would definitely use this! Any update on the timeline? Or anyone know of workarounds to get this going now?

1 Like

Hi Bet. We don’t have a timeline on this yet. But if you have not already done so, please add your feedback for the feature request here:

https://www.gravityforms.com/gravity-forms-roadmap/

If anyone has a workaround, feel free to share your solution. Thanks!

1 Like

Please add my vote, too! Stripe supports ACH payments, but the Gravity Forms add-on does not, and this is greatly needed. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @verysiberian - if you have not already, please add your comments here:

1 Like

Chris, I’m sorry, but I’m not seeing where/how to add Plaid to the roadmap page. I’m on my phone, so maybe I’m just missing it. Where do I add an item for the roadmap?

1 Like

The blue plus sign in the lower left, on desktop. It’s there on mobile too:

1 Like

Jumping in here too. I’ve added my bump to the roadmap page. Has anyone come up with a custom ACH integration solution for stripe to keep the user natively on site ?

3 Likes

Need this, added to the roadmap as well.

1 Like

Thank you @user5ed8051609d3f937

1 Like

I’m interested in having this as well.

1 Like

Hi @JLCarbwood - be sure to add your vote to our product roadmap. Click the blue :heavy_plus_sign: in the lower left on this page to add a note for our product team:

Thank you.

1 Like