Accept Bitcoin Payments using Gravity Forms

I’m having trouble finding a way integrate bitcoin payment into my gravity form.

I know bitcoin mechants like bitpay, coinbase, etc have plugins, but there is no solution to make them work with Gravity Forms. Even passing the “Total Amount” in the bitcoin merchant is difficult for a non programmer.

Any solutions?

I still can’t find a Bitcoin payment solution.

bro, use gourl for gravity form. its what m using on Apply For SiBAN Membership - SiBAN

PayPal just started accepting multiple forms of crypto. Maybe this would work for you and your users :man_shrugging:

I don’t know PayPal’s offering in detail, only the headlines. So their new crypto offering may not be applicable for you.

I think this is the plugin Meshack is referring to:

2 Likes

GoUrl seems a bit sketchy, tbh (Dominican address is a closed-down hotel that is also found in the Panama Papers). Crypto.com has a plug-in for WooCommerce and it would be nice to have one developed for Gravity Forms as an official add-on. Are there any plans for this?

1 Like

There are currently no plans for a crypto add-on for Gravity Forms. If you would like to suggest that for inclusion in the future, I recommend adding that to our product roadmap. Click the blue :heavy_plus_sign: in the lower left on this page to add a note for our product team:

https://www.gravityforms.com/gravity-forms-roadmap/

Thank you.

Agree. This would be a game changer.

I’ll pay for a legitimate plugin.

1 Like

This isn’t a direct answer, but might be part of a potential solution for you. If you find a reputable crypto exchange that has strong APIs for integration, you might be able to integrate via the Gravity Flow outgoing webhook step..

Hello, @kingtours2 I have some good news for you and other people wanting to accept crypto payments with their gravity forms.

A new (third party) add-on was released recently. This plugin allows you to link Gravity Forms with Coinbase Commerce and easily accept payments of Bitcoin and 6 other major cryptocurrencies (Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dai, Doge and USDC).

Check it out here: Coinbase Commerce for Gravity Forms

I am also the developer of this new plugin so let me know if you have any questions. I’m happy to answer them!