Our client is interested in extending the Gravity Form’s Stripe Add-on to have the following custom functionality:
- Customer selects the a store from the location dropdown
- Customers proceeds with the payment
- Plugin process the payment and then deposits the funds into one of the bank accounts associated with that store location.
- Customer receives confirmation messages as usual.
- Admin can add/update/remove store locations in the future
- Admin can map different store location into different bank accounts
- Admin can use different set up location/mapping settings on a per form basis
- Admin can easily update the Stripe API Key on the plugin settings page
- Admin can enable test/live mode inside the plugin to perform test
If you’re interested, please let us know the budget & the dev time that you can work with?