Stripe Credit Card details field not showing up on Elementor Page

Hi, having a frustrating time with this. In the Stripe credit card field, the card details field shows up in the form preview, but not on the Elementor page. I’m using Essential Add Ons but have also tried using shortcode with no success

If the form is working in preview that confirms that there’s no issue with the form itself or in Gravity Forms or the Stripe add-on, something else in your site setup is causing the issue.

Gravity Forms doesn’t include any built-in support for Elementor, so I would recommend you to start the troubleshooting by creating a test page to embed the form using the WordPress default editor instead of your page builder: Testing for a Theme/Plugin Conflict using the Health Check & Troubleshooting Plugin - Gravity Forms Documentation

If the issue persists after that, use the test page created to perform a full conflict test, due to the nature of the issue, in this case you need to perform the conflict test manually following all the steps described here: Testing for a Theme/Plugin Conflict - Gravity Forms Documentation

Note that for a valid conflict test, as the documentation explains, the first try must be done with only Gravity Forms and the Stripe add-on enabled, all other plugins disabled, and using a default WordPress theme without custom code (e.g. Twenty Twenty-One).

If you don’t feel comfortable doing this in the live site, you will want to create a staging clone for testing. I’m sure your host would be able to assist you with this task.

Same issue.
Tested for theme/plugin conflict.
Deactived all but elementor, elementor pro, gravity forms and gf stripe add on. I changed the theme to 2022. Field still doesn’t show up. Only shows up in GF form preview like OP, but not on Elementor.

The issue is most likely a conflict, as Samuel explained to Graham. If you need assistance, I recommend opening a support ticket:

https://www.gravityforms.com/open-support-ticket/technical/

Thank you.

I did.
Got a canned response. I appreciate the reply tho, Chris.

The issue is most likely a conflict with Elementor or an add-on for Elementor. Have you already tested for conflicts (without Elementor, and with a default Automattic theme)?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.