Review page on conditional checkbox

On my form I use the review page before submission like described here:

That works perfect.

But, is it possible that the review page only appears on a specific value (yes) of a checkbox? (So if the checkbox value =no, the form will be submitted, without reviewing it).

The filter provides you access to $entry, so you could add an if statement to any of the examples in the documentation to check the value for the field before enabling the review page. The following documentation explains you how to get values from $entry: Entry Object - Gravity Forms Documentation

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for your quick reply.
Yes, I found that page but I can’t find where to put the conditional statement.
Is it possible you can help me on my way: If checkbox is YES then go to review page, if checkbox is NO, the form will be submitted without review.

I have this, but this doesn’t work. (The review page is not shown).
Can you see what goes wrong?

add_filter( 'gform_review_page_19', 'add_review_page_ccm', 10, 3 );
function add_review_page_ccm( $review_page, $form, $entry ) {
				$review_page['is_enabled'] = true;
				$review_page['content'] .= GFCommon::replace_variables( '{all_fields}', $form, $entry );
				$review_page['content'] .= '<p><button onclick="window.print();return false;">Uitprinten</button></p>';
				$selected_radio = rgar( $entry, '8' );

if ( $selected_radio == 'Yes' ){ 
								return $review_page;
	 				}  
}

So now I have this, but it doesn’t work:

add_filter( 'gform_review_page_19', 'add_review_page_ccm', 10, 3 );
    function add_review_page_ccm( $review_page, $form, $entry ) {
    $review_page['is_enabled'] = true;
    $review_page['content'] .= GFCommon::replace_variables( '{all_fields}', $form, $entry );
    $selected_radio = rgar( $entry, '8' );

if ( $selected_radio == 'Yes' ){ 
		return $review_page;
	 	}  
    }

What am I doing wrong?

Can you export this form and host the JSON file somewhere, so we can take a look? Here is how you can export the form:

For hosting, you can use whichever file-sharing service you like, then send us the link. Thank you.

Hi Chris,

Here you can find the form: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.