Recording to Google Sheets Redirect URI Mismatch

Hi everyone. I am trying to use the google sheets plugin with gravity. I am getting this: " Access blocked: Sundari Gardens’s request is invalid. You can’t sign in because Sundari Gardens sent an invalid request.
Error 400: redirect_uri_mismatch"

On Google Cloud I put the URL given to me by the plugin into " Authorized redirect URIs". I put the same URL in the plugin itself in the field “Authorized redirect URI” and still getting this error.

I’m not a newb and have followed all instructions carefully. Any ideas?

Hi John. Can you provide a link to the plugin you use to integrate Gravity Forms and Google Sheets? Thank you.

Sure: Gravity Forms Google Sheet Connector – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Hi John. I downloaded and installed the add-on. I did not have any trouble connecting to my Google account. Then I entered my sheet and tab details, and I could see a preview of the Google Sheet at the bottom of the add-on feed. I don’t see any trouble with the add-on or with Gravity Forms. I recommend contacting the support for that plugin for assistance. They’re probably familiar with the error message. Thank you.

Thanks so much for taking the time to look into this!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.