Post-submission message appearing, but not sure how to change it

I set up a page with Gravity Form integrated with Popup Maker. One of my team members noticed that when a certain email gets added, it triggers this popup message:

I noticed this happens when the email used is sent to “Spam” in Gravity Forms.

The problem is I can’t seem to find a setting where I can change the message, or ensure that it doesn’t redirect this way (and just goes to the intended redirect page).

The settings for the form doesn’t have any confirmation message attached to it either:

I also checked the settings in Popup Maker, but there’s nothing related to it that would change the form to a confirmation message.

Any idea where this might be showing up and how I might go about finding it?

That is not coming from Gravity Forms. I’m not sure where you’ll find that. I would inspect the HTML source of that message to see if you can find any clues to what is generating it.

Thanks Chris. It says “gform” in the ID. Any ideas what I could pull up and investigate?

Also, when I created a blank form, I noticed that confirmation is there:

Brand new form - I didn’t change any settings on it yet.

I see. I thought you meant the whole window. You mean only the default text “Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.” That will be shown when the message is caught by the anti-spam honeypot, if you elected to save the entry rather than discard it. Some other anti-spam tools will also show the default confirmation message like that.

You can use the gform_confirmation filter to modify the message for entries marked as spam:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.