Page NEXT button not advancing to next page [RESOLVED]

I have a 4 pageform and all of a sudden “NEXT PAGE” button is not responsive any more and cant advance to next page.

Form is at https://allabouthomecleaning.com.au/aahc/estimate/?interval=weekly

Same form (older version) on the same site works
https://allabouthomecleaning.com.au/aahc/test-imported/

Can anyone please help?

Hi Faruk,

There seem to be several Javascript errors, which makes me think there might be a conflict with another plugin or plugins.

It might be worth your while doing the old (and mind-numbing) elimination routine to find out which is the culprit. You know - disable all except Gravity Forms and the most essential plugins to make the form work, check whether your Next button works, and then if it does, reactivate your plugins one after the other while you keep testing until the button no longer works - and then you should have your errant plugin.

By the way - what did you use to create that awesome pricing widget?

Best,
Phil

Hi Phil thanks for your suggestions.
As I have mentioned I have a older version (like a week old ) same form that works 100%. You can see fromthe links I have supplied. The one is not working was mainly due to editing the form. I made sure all the start form/pages /end form are there but some reason its not working.

Yes there are some javascrip errors. Disabling plugins propably not going to give me the answer (I have 43 of them :frowning: )

As for pricing thingy, its not a widget (Iwish it was) . It is achieved by CSS.

Thanks for your help again but need a different solution to “NEXT” problem.

Hi Faruk. For a conflict test that will not affect any website visitors, you can use the Health Check & Troubleshooting Plugin from WordPress. We have an article on how to do that on our website here: Testing for a Theme/Plugin Conflict using the Health Check & Troubleshooting Plugin - Gravity Forms Documentation

Please let us know what you find out.

It’s working well for me today :ok_hand:

Hi, yes it is and not due to none of the recommended suggestions from GF support :frowning:

I fixed it my self. They said I should not use CSS in HTML fields but it was not the case. Problem was CSS order was not correct.