Need a developer to get the translated entries also being saved in extern CRM - existing API only works for Dutch

We had a developer writing an API. It is working for the main language in the website.

This API sends all fields from the Dutch reservervation enquiry form in Gravity Forms to the clients CRM (https://smarteventmanager.nl/).

Since we translated the website with WPML we would like to have the translated forms also using the API. It does not work, so we need someone to get this working for the translations.

Get in touch and I will provide you with login access to the website and let´s see if you are our hero to get this done?

1 Like

Hello,

I can assist you with your requirement.

To discuss further in details, please reach me out through Skype via cis.garry or drop me mail at garry@cisinlabs.com

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Best regards,
Garry

1 Like

Hi Fanny ,
I understood the root cause of the issue and can get it fixed ASAP
Please connect further, If you are still hiring

eMail: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

2 Likes

Hello @user5bd717d2368f98.2

Ensure seamless API integration for translated Gravity Forms in WPML for CRM synchronization

Feel free to reach me if you are seeking help from an experienced full stack developer.
I have also sent you a DM if not received ping me on jack(at)technogiq(dot)com

Best regards
Jack

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.