Mollie - Disable components, select payment method in Mollie

I’m a bit further along the way with my investigation :smiley:, so I’ve edited my post.

Mollie components, with payment method select and credit card fields in the form, is on by default. At PrestaShop or WooCommerce you have to turn this on if you don’t want Mollie to handle your payment method select, see https://help.mollie.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010768639-How-do-I-enable-Mollie-Components-on-PrestaShop- for example. I want this turned off, but have no clue how to achieve this.

I’ve now spend hours styling the form, on a server because SSL is required even for testing. And now I have an error after submit because probably some js can’t be reloaded (Ajax problem). ‘Your credit card payment can not be processed right now: Components are not yet loaded. Did you try calling Mollie.createToken before the form was submitted?’

The Mollie addon feels like it’s not finished. The styling is way different from the other elements in the form. It took quite a while to fix all the fields nicely. It simply would be alot better in my opinion to let Mollie handle this step. Would saved me quite some hours :slight_smile:.

Is it possible to make an hook so I can turn the components off? Maybe use the hook gform_mollie_components_object for this?

I hope you can help me out! Below a picture from another site with Umbraco, with ‘select method’ in Mollie, that is what I want to achieve.

Using the gform_mollie_components_object filter you have access to Mollie Components object, it’s the $args variable, which contains the cardStyle parameter, empty array by default.

Hi Samual, thanks for your reply. When I log the args the response is as follow:

Array
(
    [formId] => 3
    [isAjax] => 1
    [profileId] => pfl_d9hqaK8PzU
    [testMode] => 1
    [ccFieldId] => 108
    [cardStyle] => Array
        (
        )
    [feeds] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [feedId] => 1
                )
        )
    [pmfieldPage] => 1
)

So I see the cardStyle with the empty array. But I want to disable payment method select? Not change the styling. Is this the correct way to go? The documentation doesn’t show any options. So my question keeps standing:

Is it possible to make an hook so I can turn the components off? Maybe use the hook gform_mollie_components_object for this?

Can you help me out?

So you can’t disable the Mollie Components object, it’s required by the add-on to work.

You can suggest to our product team any improvement or feature you wish using the (+) button at the bottom of our roadmap page: Gravity Forms Roadmap - Gravity Forms

That way your request will reach the product team directly and they will be able to consider your request and queue it in the workflow of a future version if it’s accepted.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.